THE BODY & SOUL
Replenish & Reconnect Retreat
A 3-night Retreat
of Self-Love, Mindfulness and Reconnection
7 – 10 September 2019 Byron Bay
18 – 21 October Margaret River
Craving real “me time”?
- Life gets way too busy!
- You get swept up in all the doing, and self-care takes a back seat.
- You might be able to keep it up for a while, but sooner or later it takes its toll. Can you relate?
- To be your best, happiest self – for you and for others – you know you need to take time out.
- To get out of your head and into your heart, to deeply relax and reconnect with the present moment and the peace and calm within (yes, it is in there, and I’m here to help you get back in touch with that part of you!)
If burn-out and resentment feel all too close for comfort, this rejuvenating, soulful weekend is exactly what you need and deserve.
This is for you if you crave not only a physical break, but you also want to nurture your spirit and calm your mind.
To rejuvenate, relax and get back in touch with what’s most important to you so that you can go home feeling refreshed, inspired and renewed.
- Imagine escaping for a few days to the stunning Margaret River region,
surrounded by pristine forest and beaches, and being immersed in a deeply relaxing, empowering and nurturing program.
- Guided meditations, Reiki healing, inspiring “soul sessions”
focussed on self-love and mindfulness, while connecting with other like-minded women.
- Beautiful accommodation, nestled amongst the trees and a short distance from an incredible beach; and delicious nourishing food is all provided so all you need do is show up, immerse yourself and be taken care of.
- This retreat is all about soulful self-care and reconnection. Not only will you relax and unwind in a tranquil and nurturing program and setting, you’ll go home feeling topped-up and re-inspired to apply the practical wisdom that you gain from the weekend.
What you’ll gain from this retreat..
Deep relaxation and rejuvenation for your body, mind and soul
Learn about self-love, and why this is so vital for your
health, happiness and relationships
Review and reconnect with what’s most important to you
Develop skill and understanding of mindfulness and meditation,
even if you feel like you can never switch off
Reconnection with yourself, with nature and your spiritual side
- 3 nights accommodation in gorgeous near-new accommodation near Yallingup.
- Delicious and nourishing meals.
- Gentle yoga classes, suitable for even complete beginners, designed to perfectly tie in with our weekend program.
- Soul Sessions (workshops) with Kelly Hine
including special rituals and activities, Kelly’s Reiki-infused healing
meditations, journaling and more
- Outings to the beach and forest, where you’ll be guided to reconnect with the restorative power of Mother Nature through mindfulness and meditation activities.
- Time for you to just “be”, guilt-free!
- Retreat Workbook – This will be an extremely useful
resource long after the retreat finishes
NOT INCLUDED: Transport / Alcoholic Drinks
Reconnect with wonders & blessings of life.
I've loved this weekend from start to finish. It gave me the opportunity to connect with my true self and explore the possibilities for my life going forward. It has allowed me to be still and relax which in everyday life is so difficult. I was able to reconnect with the wonders and blessings of life.
So peaceful, calming and fun!
Before coming on the retreat I felt very unsure of myself. I now find I'm able to love and accept myself. It's been so peaceful, calming and fun! It's the best experience I've had in a long time and I'd recommend this weekend to anyone.
I left a lighter, happier person.
I came to this retreat not knowing what to expect. I left a lighter, happier person who realised that I'm good enough just as I am.
Exceeded my expectations.
I found answers and closure for the rough path I've walked. I found clarity for my life direction. This weekend exceeded my expectations. Everything was perfect!
Guidance to find and love myself.
I’ve loved the two and a half days I spent on this retreat. Kelly provided guidance to enable me to relax and find my inner self and learn to love myself. My room was beautiful and the setting divine. The food was brilliant. I feel replenished and ready to face the challenges of the world. The other women were amazing and I really think that the universe brought us together. Thank you so very much Kelly. The energy you brought to the weekend was brilliant.
Wonderful, inspirational and uplifting.
Our Body & Soul Margaret River retreat was a most wonderful, inspirational and uplifting experience with a wonderful group of women who shared so much of themselves in so many ways. The yoga & soul sessions were so inspiring and the venue, meals and surroundings were amazing. Thank you Kelly for being you and for all your wisdom.
Going home feeling very peaceful.
I would absolutely recommend Kelly’s retreat weekend. It’s an opportunity to stop and look within and really enjoy the present moment. The food was amazing, the company was wonderful and I’m going home feeling very peaceful.
Learned how to open my heart.
I would highly recommend this retreat to anyone wanting to find and empower themselves. I’ve had the best, most memorable weekend with beautiful people. I’ve learned so much about myself and especially how to open my heart. I’ve never laughed as much as this weekend, due to the amazing, like-minded people I met. This weekend was like giving yourself the biggest hug! I’m so grateful to Kelly and this retreat.
It’s your time.
- So many women who thought they could never feel
peaceful and calm, or who felt like what they were
personally dealing with made it impossible, have attended my retreats and
learned how easily they can connect with the peace and love within them.
- But this retreat is not for you if you’re completely uncomfortable with
the idea of tapping into your spiritual side, or if you just
want a holiday.
- The retreat IS for you if you’re ready to open your heart, love yourself more and desire to live in a more present way.
- MARGARET RIVER
- Your selected room will be in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, self-contained apartment.
- TWIN SHARE ROOM + bathroom:
- SINGLE PRIVATE ROOM + bathroom:
- You can pay a deposit of $500 to secure a place. The balance of payment will be due 2 weeks before the retreat, or you can simply pay the full amount upfront.
- BOOK OCTOBER 18 – 21
- BYRON BAY
- Your selected room will be in a 2 or 3 bedroom self-contained beach house.
- TWIN SHARE ROOM + bathroom in Deluxe Beach House:
- SINGLE PRIVATE ROOM + shared bathroom in a Standard Beach House:
- SINGLE PRIVATE ROOM + own bathroom in a Deluxe Beach House:
- You can pay a deposit of $500 to secure a place. The balance of payment will be due one month before the retreat, or you can simply pay the full amount upfront.
- Prices are Per Person and are in Australian Dollars
- The retreat is limited to a small group of women.
Book today to avoid disappointment.
- BOOK SEPTEMBER 7 – 10
- Will you cater to different dietary needs?
Yes! The delicious, healthy menu will cater to vegan/ vegetarian, gluten-free and paleo. The menu can also be customised to the individual requirements of our guests wherever necessary, including allergies or intolerances. The restaurant staff go to a lot of effort to ensure your dietary needs are catered for.
- What extra costs will I need to pay?
You’ll need to provide your own transport to and from the retreat location, and use your own car (or share a ride with other participants) to the outings during the retreat.
- Can you help arrange someone to share a room with me?
If you’d like to share a villa but are coming alone, we’ll do our best to place you with someone in the same situation. If this is not possible then you would need to take a private villa and pay the difference.
- What if I’ve never done yoga or have injuries? Do I have to participate in all of the classes?
Our amazing yoga teacher (who teaches a style called Pranayama which has a focus on the breath and incorporates elements of Hatha and Vinyasa) is highly experienced in catering to all levels of ability and experience. It’s highly recommended that you participate in all sessions, to get the most possible benefit out of your retreat experience. Whilst the yoga isn’t the focus of the retreat, it’s an integral part of each day and ties in with the daily themes so that you be assisted to embody what you’re learning at a deeper level.
- What level of fitness is required?
A moderate level of fitness is required to participate in the daily yoga sessions and the walks. Please let us know if you have any injuries or health issues that might affect your participation, of if you’re unsure.
- I’ve tried meditation but I can’t make my mind switch off.
Kelly is an experienced meditation teacher (who started out with this same problem!) Part of her skill is in showing you that anyone can do this. You’ll be given lots of simple, practical strategies for mindfulness and meditation that will get you feeling blissful in no time!
- Is the retreat alcohol free?
You may enjoy an alcoholic drink with dinner – in moderation of course – at the retreat (not included in the retreat cost). This retreat is not suitable for people dealing with or overcoming substance abuse problems.
- What age group is this retreat suitable for?
Every retreat group has always represented a wide range of ages, from women in their 20s through to their late 60s and mothers and daughters. One of the wonderful things about this retreat is how much of a close bond all of the women form, and age is absolutely no barrier.
Still got questions? Book a call to chat with Kelly to help you decide if the retreat is right for you
Take the first step.
- If you’re
feeling out of balance or even like you’ve lost yourself, you’re not alone!
- Managing life’s responsibilities is overwhelming as it is, without trying to fit in quality “me time”, let alone stopping to reflect on who you are and what you want.
- But it doesn’t have to be that way. Making self-love and happiness a priority (which, by the way is actually completely UNselfish) you allow the “real you” to shine.
It’s your time.
- Whenever we make decisions that we know could be
life-changing, there’s a part of us that fears that change
and believes it’s best to stay safe – to stay right where
we are (hello self-sabbotage!)
- But what what’s the cost of the indecision, the cost
of putting it off ‘till next year?
- Staying stuck in the same patterns can
ultimately affect your health, let alone your happiness.
- Until you commit to loving yourself, how can you be
your best for those you love, often when they need you
- You can keep pushing on for another year, settling
for feeling the same, or take a step towards a new way.
- We only have so much time to make the most of a
life well lived. Make the most of it!
- BOOK SEPTEMBER 7 – 10
Ask yourself this…
- What’s important in your life right now?
- How would you love to feel?
- Knowing how to calm your mind and love yourself will
give you exactly what you’re after – inner-peace, love, happiness
- You have an opportunity to do something about this
right now. Join me and book your spot today!
- I can’t wait to share this very special weekend with you!
- Click the button below to get started.
- BOOK OCTOBER 18 – 21